Monday, January 9, 2012

An introduction...

I have enjoyed collecting and reading recipes for years.

From surfing the web for new ideas to saving recipes on Pinterest and recreating family favorites, my recipe collecting hobby has gotten out of control.

This is the year to whip these recipes into tip-top shape for easy organization and reference.

And this blog is the place to be for random favorites as well as trusty standbys.

I am a Certified Health & Lifestyle Coach and former Weight Watchers Leader so enjoy the challenge of combining healthy cooking while keeping my husband and boys satisfied.  I love to bake but reserve sweet-tooth recipes as an occasional indulgence to keep me on track and satisfied with a variety of foods, tastes and textures.   

I hope you will enjoy reading my recipes as much as I enjoy sharing them with you.  I'd love to hear what you thought of the recipe and any changes you made to appeal to your family.

Healthy Blessings,
Sara Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment